Frequently Asked Questions
1 – How can I get project financing with Duiker Global group?We execute your request for project finance according to the following steps:
- Submission of a Competent financial model and Information Memorandum.
- Completion of Due Diligence (“DD”) paid for by the client
- Acceptance of the terms of finance.
- Acceptance of the terms of finance. Acceptance of contract of financing terms. (Financial Close)
2 – What if my project failed to be funded after the completion of Due Diligence?We note that upon completion of DD should the project fail to be funded Duiker Global will provide a full refund of DD costs.
3 – What law is my agreement with Duiker subjected to?It will be Duiker Global responsibility to ensure that the funds are compliant with legislation upon entry recipient country’s jurisdiction.
4 – Does applying for financing affect my general credit rating?No, in principle, applying for finance does not affect your overall creditworthiness. Only if you fall behind on your payments will this affect your creditworthiness.
5 -What are my payment options?DUIKER GLOBAL accommodates a wide range of remittance options which include the following:
- Payment via bank transfer (mt103 swift)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via mobile money
- Payment via cheque
- Payment via bank draft
6-How can I know that my startup project is worthy of funding?
Sound projects justify their own business that is projects whose viability and attractiveness present a value proposition to the economy of Africa that can be quantitively determined; therein lies the key to the sustainability of any investment fund.